I was ready to start another portable project and I was again drawn to English Paper Piecing. I am not sure what the end project will be but while I ponder that I am whittling down the stash. This time Batiks.
I ordered the papers on line, they are 2 inch sided diamonds. They are easily cut from the two and a half inch bali pops strips I found in the "what will I do with this drawer."
The EPP allows for nice sharp points on the diamonds.
I have a few done, the project will be small, I only have two small Batik collections. That will have to do.
Just playing here.
Have a great week end. Summer is moving along. Don't let it pass you by!
I ordered the papers on line, they are 2 inch sided diamonds. They are easily cut from the two and a half inch bali pops strips I found in the "what will I do with this drawer."
The EPP allows for nice sharp points on the diamonds.
I have a few done, the project will be small, I only have two small Batik collections. That will have to do.
Just playing here.
Have a great week end. Summer is moving along. Don't let it pass you by!
Comments
After a long period of Summer heat and sunshine we're 'enjoying' heavy Summer showers these days.
Cheers,
Jeanneke.