Roses at the Portland International Rose Test Garden

If I were an outstanding Master Gardener, this would be on the West Side of my house. However, I must be content with photo's of another garden. The miserable, long Winter, the disgusting Stink Bugs and heaven knows what else has taken a terrible toll on my Roses. All of them. I have weak and spindly stems, small leaves and no blooms. One of the Knock Out Roses, a beautiful pink one....dead, gone, never to be rejuvenated.
My Yellow Roses, like this one seems to be gone as well. I am still watching and waiting.
I don't have this one, wish I did it is a beauty. Just look at the size.
Just look at how lovely this garden is.
And these.
I have never seen this one.

 The Full Tour Here.  Thank you Martha Stewart!

Nice little diversion between projects. I am in the process of un-sewing a section of the Sunnyside quilting. I found a pucker, a big one, on the back, too much to steam out or ignore. Grrrrr...... One of these days I will complete this quilt. It is getting a little cloudy over here on the Sunnyside of the street!!

Comments