| Moss Mountain Farm |
| from P. Allen Smith's Pinterest Board, nice place to tuck a perky little bunch of flowers. |
I am a Pharrell Williams fan. How can you not get up to dance when Happy is played. I really don't mind when Allen has tours at my farm, as long as they don't trample or litter, but I need to help him work on his moves!
But all this dancing, on my farm, I don't know about this. See the video here.
Busy Monday here. Patio is pressure-washed by 'now retired' Mr. Sewtopia. So nice to pass that chore off to someone else. Te, he! More to do there but the worst is done the rest is fun. I just hung my Spring wreaths because the nesting birds habitually use them as residences. Never mind the bird houses here and there. Waiting was hopefully a good idea.
Comments