| The Rayon embroideries, blue and greens on left, reds, pinks, purple on right. Mostly Madiera. |
The Organizing Series is continuing and I am enjoying unearthing those odd items that were put away, in a hurry, then I forgot where they were! I am mostly organized but I am enjoying a review of what I have in the stash and what needs to be donated or tossed. We are currently on Day 6 in the process. Organizing notions is an exercise in and of itself. While each of these occasionally used items are still important to me I tend to forget what I have and where I put it. I picked up a little drawer unit a while ago where I put many of these items, I need to label the drawers. To see how I am coming along just click here or on the top box in the right hand margin.
With Summer vacation time looming many artistic people are looking for ways to engage their children (and themselves) with fun projects. My Mother was our Bible School coordinator and there were always projects going on in our house at this time of year gearing up for that. Most memorable is the year we made plaster cast figures and little houses etc. to be painted in school. There was plaster everywhere.
This little project, posted for free over on Craftsy, will not mess your house, requires few tools and looks like fun for the kids while helping them learn a new skill. Button pendants! Check it out.
Link to tutorial.
Comments