The Ladies of Tuesday

From my little pile of scraps I am building four patch units, I have no idea what they will become but when the idea comes, I will be ready. After a sewing session I piece a few of these before shutting down. The pile is building.
Hexi's in progress from a charm pack. Beautiful range of colors.
Captivated by the hexi's! Susan has been busy building these cuties.
Jenny has been spinning her wool. The look of the wool on this bobbin makes me want to do the same. Wouldn't this make a cute decor item in the studio?
Linda Sue is working on this pretty Shop Hop project from a couple years ago. You know you have one tucked away somewhere too don't you? She is diligent, hoping to get this one wrapped up soon. 
Pat has the ability of turning the most simple pattern into a colorful, happy and well designed quilt. Some little person will really be thrilled with this! In the photo below you will see how masterful she has become with the Big Stitch.  So impressed.

Comments