The Creative Bridge, Inspiration and Appreciation

Martha Stewart Blog
How does the quilter bridge the gap between inspiration and project.   

A snowy Saturday is trying my patience. It is not that I don't have plenty to do it is just that I am in the mood for some some new views, some old and new ideas, stimulation for the creative senses. To that end I have lingered over the morning coffee cruising through some newly discovered blogs. Almost like a field trip, it is the closest escape I can find today, being snowbound does have its advantages. I can use this time and not feel guilty. (((insert smirk here)))

First up,  The Primitive Hare. A charming an innovative blog, this one is loaded with classic and new cross stitch designs. I have rather set my cross stitch aside for a number of years but this may give me a new look. At this time there is a lovely free pattern for a little pin cushion that might excite you as well. Nothing like a little portable project I always say. Cute, cute, cute!

This photo came from a daily newsletter from Bonnie Hunter,  Quiltville's Quips and Snips. Sharing her quilting adventures, the enthusiasm seen in her class participants and the sheer energy she exudes is worth the time to read daily. I know I have mentioned her and her blog before but I am a serious fan.
Tucson_Feb2014 003
Oh, do I know someone who would do a serious swoon over this machine!

Meet Krystyne of Pretty By Hand. If you have a passion for pretty, shabby chic, and soft colors you must pop over there! In addition, a bonus is a great give away in coordination with the  Fat Quarter Shop.




*no compensation received or implied by or for anyone, as usual
A Win for Hockey Team USA 3,  Russia 2. Happy Dance, Happy Dance! 

Comments