In Defense of Quick Quilts

U-Tube quilt
example number one, for me, the Jelly Roll Marathon!


 You all know I am a fan of the Quick Quilt. When I discovered Jenny Doan and The Missouri Quilt Company Video's it was like someone turned on a light bulb.  While I have some fussy quilting on going at all times I love being able to make a nice project that can be used and loved and washed over and over without the fear of disrespect for the work, you know?

I am not alone.Statistics collected for this style of Modern quilting prove the theory. Just look at all the books and magazines available that feature the Quick Quilt.

This spot from NBC Nightly News underscores the premise. We Are Not Alone!!!
Making the News

*I will be away for the remainder of the week due to the Passing of my Mother. Age 96. Keep Quilting!

Comments

Jeanneke said…
So sorry to hear your mother passed away.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jeanneke.

sandi s said…
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. Take care and I send prayers your way.