Thursday, February 6, 2014

Happy Dance, Happy Dance!

Good Morning all you frozen to the earth quilters and those who are blessed with fair winds and sunshine. It's just weather, right............................... Anyway, the title line is my theme song for this day and a few days to come I am sure. I rarely enter online contests because I have lots of fabric and it has to be really different or special to catch my eye. I have been following several new blogs recently with a modern esthetic, when I found My Quilt Infatuation. I find that I am more and more attracted to these colors and the trend to use large amounts of negative space...where I can quilt more.

I was notified yesterday by the lovely Kelly of My Quilt Infatuation Blog that I won this glorious fat quarter bundle. YIPPEE! I see Summer in these prints. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

Five Monkeys Fabric

No comments:

What Do You Do With All That Rosemary?

My china closet that houses only the Polish Pottery collection, well, some of it. That little space below the hutch is not much good for ...