Noveau Collage

Scanning the  online fabric stores is a dangerous habit, one can be overwhelmed, inspired, or financially threatened, depending on your circumstance at the time! Not one to buy more and more fabric, I am trying to use what I have in stock. When I see photo's of other people's "stash" I do not feel so bad about my own. This collage with its greens and blues reminds me of some fabric I saw a while ago, online, but have not been able to find again. That is probably a good thing. I have picked up some new, fresh, modern style fabrics recently and I have great visions of producing into a beautiful quilt. I have changed my mind ten times. You know the collection is in pre-cuts, love them.
On that note let me introduce Sunnyside by Kate Spain for Moda. I fell for this fabric on first sight. It is a modern design style, but it is so happy, so colorful, so warm weather looking that jumped right out at me. The photo's actually do not do it justice but will try.  
the yellow's and blues, some greens and corals

the blues, range from light to med-dark, many patterns. this is why I like buying the pre-cuts!

two layer cakes, two charm packs, two jelly rolls=nice big quilt....and then some!


Kate Spain
Now, I need to decide on the pattern.
***as always, no compensation received or implied from Moda, Kate Spain or anyone else.

Comments

Kate D. Spain said…
Re Sunnyside. I appreciate your kind words. I hope you have a creative and fun time with it. kate
Kate D. Spain said…
Re Sunnyside. I appreciate your kind words. I hope you have a creative and fun time with it. kate