Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Quick Glance at Spring

January is such a transitional month. The seed catalogs are arriving as well as the never ending "sale" catalogs from clothing and home goods stores. All very nice and possibly some good prices, but, The Mount Everest Project is still running so no clothes for me. I did divert a bit of Christmas gift money to two nice little jewel neck sweaters, one black and one an off white. Not something I could whip up on my own, I'm afraid.

Instead I studied the new Vogue Spring 2014 releases. Just a few. I have more patterns than most retailers so I will not be spending any money. I like to study the new releases for ways to remake and restyle the ones I already have. So here we go, I studied these four.

No comments:

Lost and Found: Making Cake for Christmas

I suspect you know by now that I had parts of this quilt done and lost the whole thing. I had it in a basket that got moved into an obsc...