- I like well felted wool, the hand is flexible enough for comfortable stitching but the fabric is stable.
- Fusibles do stabilize the cut edges.
- Steam-a-Seam 2 is not the best fusible for me.
- I will be using a nice little Pellon I have stashed away somewhere for the next project.
- I know this will sound whiney but I am not so good cutting circles. We have discussed this before, but now I am thinking about a die cutter. Just thinking.
- *ps, in the name of being productive and useful....I hemmed and altered 5 pairs of trousers, just saying.
Saturday, January 18, 2014
A Penny for Your Thoughts
John Denver, the song, Country Roads (I have some moonshine in the dining room!)
Snow. The first one of the season that is more than dust. About 3 inches now, still coming down. The Farmers Almanac tells us this is t...
The Main Staircase at Clayton, Pittsburgh, Pa. Christmas Decor. As many times as I have visited this mansion, I am always smitten at Ch...
I don't know if you are up for a new project this close to the Holidays, but I saw this little Infinity/or standard scarf from the Olfa...