- I like well felted wool, the hand is flexible enough for comfortable stitching but the fabric is stable.
- Fusibles do stabilize the cut edges.
- Steam-a-Seam 2 is not the best fusible for me.
- I will be using a nice little Pellon I have stashed away somewhere for the next project.
- I know this will sound whiney but I am not so good cutting circles. We have discussed this before, but now I am thinking about a die cutter. Just thinking.
- *ps, in the name of being productive and useful....I hemmed and altered 5 pairs of trousers, just saying.
Saturday, January 18, 2014
A Penny for Your Thoughts
Always in my heart, my sweet Lucy. My Lucy, the sweetest dog I have ever known and I have known some great dogs. In her younger days ...
Snow. The first one of the season that is more than dust. About 3 inches now, still coming down. The Farmers Almanac tells us this is t...
The Main Staircase at Clayton, Pittsburgh, Pa. Christmas Decor. As many times as I have visited this mansion, I am always smitten at Ch...
I don't know if you are up for a new project this close to the Holidays, but I saw this little Infinity/or standard scarf from the Olfa...