- I like well felted wool, the hand is flexible enough for comfortable stitching but the fabric is stable.
- Fusibles do stabilize the cut edges.
- Steam-a-Seam 2 is not the best fusible for me.
- I will be using a nice little Pellon I have stashed away somewhere for the next project.
- I know this will sound whiney but I am not so good cutting circles. We have discussed this before, but now I am thinking about a die cutter. Just thinking.
- *ps, in the name of being productive and useful....I hemmed and altered 5 pairs of trousers, just saying.
Saturday, January 18, 2014
A Penny for Your Thoughts
Like falling water, life goes on. Sadly, without a gentle man who has been the one behind the scenes. The one who kept the boat afloat. H...
Some years ago I "met" a fabulous, kind and generous person via an early message board that focused on hand embroidery. We were...
6 hours sewing yesterday! 6! Haven't been able to do that for Months. Is the space a mess, oh yes. Do I care? Not at all. Crikey, whe...
Goodie Gumdrops as muttered by Lord Grantham as he was trying to absorb the cultural changes of the world around him. I am in the same bo...