Good Morning all you Happy Stitchers! Hope you are brimming with ideas for your pre-cuts. The pre-cut fabrics are a boon to the busy quilter. The shops have totally embraced this concept and more and more variety is available. Every configuration from hexagons to layer cakes are a boon to someone like me... not a happy cutter. And Oh by the Way....Christmas is coming. On my list, just saying :)
I spent endless, well it seems like endless, hours cutting these hexi's. How I wish they were pre-cuts! Since I took this photo I have misplaced these little darlings. Can you believe that? They will turn up when I least expect I suppose.
This set of Layer Cakes is sitting on my sewing table as we speak. I have a plan. But more importantly I want to refer you all to Sherri of A Quilting Life. An accomplished quilter, designer and author, she is starting a Monthly project series using 2 1/2 inch squares. Her first samples are up on her blog and you will be charmed.... or mini-charmed would be a more specific title!
![]() |
| photo from A Quilting Life Blog |
*no compensation received or implied, just thought you would like to get to know this amazing lady.

Comments