Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday, Monday

 Hello Monday. Hopefully I can get through this post before my computer deletes everything. I have a few nasty keyboard glitches.  But the bright spots. My Pirates won again Sunday, I have some projects to share from Sew and Sew members who have moved permanently (Marion) and one who is away for an extended time. Linda Sue Miss them both.
Marion has been busy. Jenny came back after a visit with this sweet cross-stitch bookmark.
This panel is much nicer in person. The elements are outline quilted. Too cute.
beautiful wall hanging for the Holidays.
My row of Punkins from the PA Row by Row Shop Hop is shaping up, just in time to be a Halloween table runner. I used the Sew Special (Uniontown) kit for the row and added strips from my stash.
Linda Sue posted this pumpkin table runner on her blog.  Visit here. Miss you both!

No comments:

My View From Friday Night.....

Friday night was Light Up Night in Pittsburgh. I was lighting up a heart monitor! 6 hours flat on my back, two days of mandated rest and...