This Week at the Sew and Sews

 Hello. I just finished working on my project list, aka dream list, for this Fall/Holiday season. I just have to laugh a bit because only Superwoman/sewer/quilter is going to complete this one! A girl can dream, yes?

I also need to stop watching the U-Tube quilting video's. Every one prompts another project. Well, in my mind, anyway!!

Check out You've Got Mail!
and
This Scrap Buster
or
This great idea by Sherri of 'A Quilting Life' to use up all those scraps by making four-patch units!!!!

Would that be a good group project, exchanging 4 patch blocks, in Holiday theme fabrics, to make table runners????


Light and Dark, Rose has been busy!
 
Note the bright green inner border, the outer border is a calico. A great service quilt.

Marilyn makes these beautiful table runners, this one is a Christmas theme. Nothing like planning ahead.


Hello, Sunbonnet Sue. This is a project  that has moved through Rose's family. There are so many of these blocks, this is only a sample. Each 'Sue' is different in fabrication and trim. I understand that this pattern is very popular in Japan again. I suspect the movement will re-emerge in the U.S. Rose will be ahead of the curve!

applique
OK, back to the studio........tomorrow is Friday already!

Comments