This and That on a Monday, a Holiday Monday as Well! Happy Labor Day!

sunflowers
Tuscan Theme Centerpiece, here.

  • Summer is over, it was a crummy Summer (weather-wise)  but still....
  • Labor Day, the last of the Summer trilogy of Holidays....most of the time I had to work. There are no Holidays in Hospitals.
  • Fall is a beautiful transition season, I enjoy the cooler air, the scent of drying leaves, the first cozy fires in the fireplace.
  • My dogs prefer cooler air, wearing a fur coat in the Summertime must be a bummer!
  • I have stockpiled enough fabric and projects to keep me very busy until the next gardening season!
  • I need to drink less coffee.
  • I really like my coffee.
  • Seinfeld reruns still amuse me. Is that odd?
  • Are shoulder pads coming back?
  • I am changing my bedtime routine, I need more sleep.
  • I just discovered that  my absolute favorite sewing machine of all time The Husquvarna-Viking #1 + is now out of warranty. 21 years. Now I will hold my breath that she (nick name Eliza Jane.) stays healthy. I would be lost and miserable without her. 
  • Have a great Labor Day.

Comments