Changes

a photo for an early profile

While reading my morning mail,  I came upon a theme in two separate posts, Contentment. An illusive state of being in our fast-paced world, I think that is the key. Searching for and finding your source of Contentment is probably a life long journey. Little pieces of time spent in the state of Contentment can sustain us through the difficult times. Be it a nature walk, the laughter of children or the hum of a sewing machine searching for your path to Contentment can be a great exploration of self. Centering.
thinking about Christmas/Holiday gifts

 
Is it the heat, the daily thunderstorms, too much to do, not enough energy, what? Is it because Google Reader has forced me to look at my Blog life with a different, new, more critical perspective. While I have considered this for a while it has also been a while coming. I am thinking the Mango Mojito with friends the other night that has helped me make a decision.
sometimes there are just too many onions


I have thoroughly enjoyed blogging. I will continue but on a different level. Starting this week I will post only once and no more than twice a week. Hopefully, more sewing/quilting content, the original purpose of this blog. It was a personal journal of sorts for cataloging my projects. To there I will return.
last summer's zinnia's, I need some time to tend this years crop


Life changes, distractions change perspective and I have changed dramatically over the last 2 years. I need to reflect that change in my Blogging. This is a test. I may find that I accomplish so much that I will need to post more....there's an optimistic moment for you!
contentment in nature

to continue the theme:
  • this is a Mending Monday
  • July is the honorary month to celebrate Raggedy Ann
  • I like to start my Christmas/Holiday gift planning in July (again with the momentary burst of optimism)
  • to finish a project is its own reward
  • don't forget to check your email "spam" files. with the Google reader going down and the switch to email delivery and change to Bloglovin, much of my preferred Blogs ended up there. 
  • quite frankly, Bloglovin is a nice reader, cleaner look, fresh approach. 
That's all for now. Toodles.
Comments or questions are welcome.
 

Comments