The Tuesday Teapot

infusion tea
I think I have shown the small infusion pot in Apple Green in the past, I also have an Apple Red one. Each pot makes four wonderful cups of your favorite loose tea.  I keep my tea tray ready at all times. The electric kettle makes prep quick and easy. Life's issues and celebrations have been shared in my home with a nice hot  'cuppa. Recently, I introduced an old friend to the comfort and charm of shared tea. The process, the presentation, the consumption and the precious time spent makes a simple cup of tea special. Very special.

An Elegant Read
Many stunning tea sets
table settings for your tea party


food styled so beautifully you can almost taste it!
 If you are a tea lover, this periodical may be of great interest to you. 
Tea Time  is a charming bi-monthly publication that features Tea, tea prep, all kinds of entertaining ideas and scrumptious food with detailed recipes.  If you look through a issue you will see tea themed jewelry as well as advertisements for Etiquette protocols for opening your own tea business.

***no compensation received or implied from Tea Time.

Comments