Welcome Back Downton

http://janeaustensworld.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/downton-facade.jpg

Season 3, Episode 4 is everything that Downton Abbey has been known for in past seasons. Certainly the best episode this season. Even though I knew the contents of the episode ahead of time, I was thoroughly taken in by the drama, the acting and content of this episode. Dark clouds are over Downton. We have a pompous doctor, a doting Mother, a misguided but well meaning Father, and oh, the chauffeur/husband/Father.

Here is hoping that this weeks episode has as much content. For a full and comprehensive review of Episode 4, go to Jane Austin's World. This blog is amazing for those who enjoy historical accounts of everything from clothing to false teeth. Written by Vic Sanborn.

Comments

gwensews said…
I'm looking forward to tomorrow night! Tea and biscuits are on my snack list!
corinne said…
Funny thing, I was just thinking how blank this time slot will feel when this season ends! I am thinking like a "glass half empty girl" today! I have been housebound for two weeks, we just had 6 inches of snow and my computer is broken, it is all starting to take its toll!