Re: Time Off

Photo
will be working on something like this soon
I didn't mean to sound mysterious with the hiatus. I need to take some time to reconfigure the computer. With the new hard drive much is missing and it has a new operating system, not so thrilled with that but I will survive. During my break, about a week I think, I will hopefully get some other work done! I am beginning to dislike change. That has never been an issue for me, but this sort of is. Oh my, what could it be?Take care all! Toodles:)

Comments

Jeanneke said…
That looks great!
Good luck and fun, too, on your digital and stitching duties!
Cheers,

Jeanneke.
gwensews said…
I thought you may have fallen on bad health. Glad to hear you're just having a computer issue. I don't like change either, and here I am selling our home and making a huge move. Sigh.