Fashion Week for the Snow/Cold Bound-Number 3: Vogue 8877

Great year for Begonias, last year was.

V8877
I obviously have my mind on tops for the Spring 2013 season. Again we have the dropped shoulder and optional 3/4 length sleeve. The key to this one is the fabrication. This is beautifully done. Of course, a camisole tor tank-T would be required for the transparencycy but this one is another definite maybe! Great with blue jeans or dress pants, even a short little skirt for those who could pull that off, very nice. I can see a quest for just the right fabric for this one!
 
 I had this one in the checkout basket at Vogue.com but realized I have one or two tops with the same lines. Pays to check out the stash, patterns are $3.99 right now!Line Art

Comments

Scruffybadger said…
So true Corinne! It makes me wonder how many duplicates I have in my pattern stash with similar lines. Hopefully not tooooo many. This looks like a great make. Should be enjoyable and give you something that'll be useful as the weather gets warmer....