Twenty Days


Twenty days away people. Twenty days. While I am in favor of shrinking My Christmas gift footprint, there are a few little things to do. Small thoughtful gifts have been our tradition for several years. While scanning the sewing u-tube video's I found two nice little ideas that may interest you. Tuck a special book into a special bag. A reusable bag is always welcome on my list. A hostess gift? Some home-made sweets or treats in a seasonal cellophane wrapping tucked inside the special bag?   

A Cute Little Bag: I could see this one with several uses. Do you belong to a book club? Know a teen with a theme? Add a snap or a button and a little lunch bag comes to mind. 


Reusable Gift Bag: Love, love, love this tutorial. I am not a bag maker and even I can follow this one. It is very well presented and depending on the fabric you could theme your gifts endlessly. This lady used designers sample fabric for her bag, a botanical. The gardener would appreciate a nice new pair of garden gloves, some seed packs and maybe a gardeners journal to go with this one.   Using a food themed bag a pre-printed grocery list tablet and pen would be fun. A coupon keeper. And maybe a gift card for the local grocer. My mind is moving here. 

After watching these I may change my annual gift baskets to gift bags! Leave it to me to change course 20 Days before The Big Day!!!

Comments