Martha's Summer House, book storage


Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I have not had much time to work on my computer so I am still stealing time from Husband. I found this before Christmas and wanted to share. Like many, I have books, lots and lots of books. While sorting the shelves the other day I remembered this photo from Martha Stewart Living. Cannot remember the issue, but can you believe this? This little library ( I think it is a little house on the farm just set aside for a library) is set up for a Holiday party. My bookshelves are not quite this grand (hear me laughing out loud?) but the whole "island" set up is an interesting concept for a sewing studio. A cutting or pressing center could be based on the book shelf concept. I am not sure the marble tops would not be necessary, but they sure look good here with all the feather trees, candles and ornaments.  Check out the faux-mushrooms. I can't stand it!!!!http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fbuF5F0T3Mk/UNZgH3ku78I/AAAAAAAARAM/0joyHsvYT0o/s1600/IMG_3767.JPG

Comments