Happy New Year 2013

There is a song driveling through my head...."Looks Like We Made It!"  That may sound a little pathetic to most but I assure you that it is not. That said, little drubs and drabs of creativity did spark but certainly no where near my intent. I don't really make resolutions, after 1-3 months, well at times 1-3 days the resolutions start to smell, rather like visitors who have stayed waaay too long. However, it is my intent to make more time for the things that I like to do: sewing, knitting, quilting and maybe even a little bit of photography. At the end of each year, and the beginning of each new one, the good, the not so good, the hopeful, and the dreams populate our thoughts. May your New Year be mostly good and may your hopes and dreams become reality. Our best hope is to be present in our own lives, to be the best person we can be no matter what the circumstance.      Happy New Year!!

Comments

gwensews said…
Happy New Year to you too. Hope we all stay healthy, financially stable, and creative!
Jeanneke said…
Amen!
Beautiful post, Corinne.
Happy New Year!