A Few of My Favorite Blogs, Number Four, My French Country Home


 

On a motor trip through Normandy several years ago my thoughts were; beautiful, enchanting and I must come back. Sharon Santoni provides the perfect escape through the French countryside and shares her life with readers. Her grace and style are reflected in every post and every photo. You will tour her home and many others, meet her family and her pets. A recipe or two now and then, the finest of the brocante's.    


Meet Sharon Santoni of My French Country Home. 
*photo from here.

While the energy of a big city is always something to enjoy, the perceived calm of a French, English, American or any countryside calls to me. I hope to go back some time soon. Until then, I live vicariously through Sharon. And guess what? We had a little more snow! I know, I know, it is beautiful. Particularly if you experience it through a window of your sewing room!

Comments