Stop and Smell the Lillies

Here we are well into another season in the Northeast and I want to spend more time sewing. I know, I have planned this course in the past and get sidetracked. Like many, I am busy and struggle, at times, to work on my projects that do truly fuel my soul. I enjoy blogging about sewing, quilting, gardening, cooking etc, but I have decided to change the way I do it. It is my intention to post two to three times per week. I will try to be less wordy and infuse more content. I hope you like the change of font and subtle format changes that I think make the blog easier to read. The change will occur starting next week. With added family responsibilities and Guild activities my sewing time has been shrinking. (unlike my waistline!) So, rather than stop all together I will adjust a bit. See you next week!

Comments