New Look



In case I haven't mentioned this before, I like to rearrange things. Closets, furniture, entire rooms and even blog formats. I don't know if this is an inherited trait or not, but my Mother was rather the same way. Early on in my marriage, Husband learned to turn on the lights in a room before sitting down. The chair he sat in the day before may not be there today.

Anyway,  I get bored. Really bored with little provocation. So I spent some time cleaning up the format and layout on this blog. I hope it looks less cluttered and easier to read. I changed to a larger, cleaner font. Today the background color is blue, it feels restful. Tomorrow, who knows, it might be red. So if you find yourself here and it looks different, frequently, just remember, it is not you, it is Me. 

On that note, I will close with best wishes for a nice weekend. Our summer is winding down, it has been so hot here. But have no fear, in a few weeks I will be moaning and groaning about being so cold. Don't you get peeved with people like that? I do!

Gratuity Moment: as long as I have the weather to complain about I leave people alone, yes?
*ps original photo removed, created mucho spam, while the whale tail has absolutely nothing to do with this post, works for me.

Comments