An Honor, Thank You to Be @ Home

This Quilt, the Pastel Lone Star, 1950's Hand Pieced and Quilted. From the collection. 


This blog started mostly about the quilts, the ones I have made and those collected. That was in February 2010. I had just discovered the blog world about a year prior and was fascinated by all the information and like-minded souls out there. I found quilters, teachers and friends.  Since its inception this blog has grown and evolved. Sometimes it just rambles along and other times, hopefully, it imparts information that you find interesting and/or helpful. That said, I have some news. 

Since I am a reader, of everything, the Interwebs have provided so much information that I could search and research for hours. Everything from sewing to current events gets my attention. I have learned to limit my time and actually schedule my computer time....or else nothing else would be accomplished.

Several weeks ago I was contacted by Susan K. from Be @ Home about being featured on that site's "Best of the Web" series. I was honored and humbled. I spent way too much time on that site learning about other bloggers who had been featured in the past and truly appreciated being included. The site is diverse and bright and modern. Subjects from style, babies, green living and pets are discussed.

If you would like to visit there and see all the wonderful offerings (including mine, smile here) please click on the link below.


http://pocketchange.become.com/2012/08/best-of-the-web-be-home-76.html

Thank You Susan K.

Comments