The Tuesday Teapot-With Matching Bowl


This charming little "Shabby-Chic" style teapot was a gift from my Mother recently. In the throes of down-sizing she is trying to find homes for some prized collectables. She told me that this little pot and it's companion bowl were favorites of my Fathers. The base color is a creamy white and the bow is a very pale pink. So sweet.

the companion bowl.
 This bowl is about 7 inches in diameter. The matching bow with rose sits inside the bowl. I don't think it is more than decorative. Probably some wrapped candies could rest there safely. In any case, a lovely set. Thanks Mum.

Gratuity Moment: knowing that these have survived 7 moves, unbroken. Actually, 8 moves, they came home with me. 








































































































































































































Comments