I am trying to concentrate on the projects at hand. But you just can't make this stuff up!!!
- Do not put your babies in a washing machine and expect nothing bad to happen. click on... the idiot babysitter
- A baby in a car-seat, on top of a car, in motion, is never a good thing. click on... another idiot, with pink hair
- Gravity is a powerful force. Strollers, unattended roll down hill. Not all garbage truck drivers might have noticed the incident and avoided catastrophe. click on... really? another one?
- An amorous cow and bull, on a free-way, during rush hour, has disaster written all over it! click on...if there is a will, there is a way!
- Read the label on your sunscreen to make sure it is not flammable. Be aware! click on...http://www.fox8live.com/story/18695063/s
OK, I'm done. Didn't mean to go off on an tangent, but I sat down to watch the news and how can you not just be appalled? Let us hope this lightening does not strike twice.
 |
| photo: http://www.sciencekids.co.nz/pictures/disasters/forklightning.html |
Comments