Looking forward to Fall? Pantone's Color Report for 2012

I have not had time to photograph the wonky block quilt, hopefully later today, but in the meantime I thought you might like some advance notice about the fall colors. Now, don't run out and buy one of everything! My Gratuity Moment for today is that large closet with loads of fabric just waiting for use!
PANTONE FASHION COLOR REPORT FALL 2012
James Coviello
James Coviello
  Do you follow fashion color trends? I find that it takes me a few seasons of exposure to certain colors before I can appreciate them. Pantone has just released their choices for Fall 2012. I see than Tangerine Tango is still hanging in there. For me, it is all pretty much about what is already in the stash. I sort of have some knit in French Roast, a synthetic suede in a sort of Honey Gold, that's about it. I will just have to make due, with scarves, or something. To see what is going on at the website if you didn't get the mail click here

Comments