To Dye For!!!

Here they are, I could not choose a favorite.
In previous posts I have shared the work of Sew and Sew member, Jenny. Her artistic talents are coming into their own in her quest to dye her own quilting fabrics. Here are some photo's of her most recent works. Just click on the photo to enlarge and enjoy the lovely details.
 Look at the color and texture.

 These are painted by hand. I have to say, these are outstanding, really.

dimensional reds

I am not sure if these were supposed to go together, but to me they do. 


Jenny's sense of color is really evident in this blue-green sample.



 painted, impressionist style
 again, sort of a Claude Monet illusion
mottle and dapple

wow!

double-wow!


such movement and depth

a sample of the sample has apparently be cut from this one :) :) :) ps, it wasn't me!

can you believe this? a beginner!

some pastel coloration's
 Gratuity Moment: a day of color, how do you see or use hand painted and/or dyed fabric? 

Comments