Ideas, Design, Learning Moments-other Bloggers Share

A William Morris print, nothing to do with this post, but so lovely!
Recent catch-up of my favorite blogs has left me with some great new information. So many creative and artistic people sharing their knowledge. Here are just a few of my recent favorites.

  • This great blog, Off the Cuff Style, is absolutely loaded with tutorials and information that applies to many sewists. This post deals with interfacing, wrinkled after storage, and how to fix it.      http://off-the-cuff-style.blogspot.com/
  • Is fitting an issue for you? After a certain age we all have gravity shifts even if our weight remains the same. On this blog, Adonizing, Elmo takes you step by step in her projects. You can learn adjustment techniques from this FIT graduate.    http://adonising.blogspot.com/
  • Are you looking for a way to decorate your clothing? On this blog, Zilredloh, Liz documents her knitting and sewing adventures. On today's post she shows us how she added great embroidery to a solid color outfit. Beautiful!    http://zilredloh.com/ 
  • from my idea archives, this beauty!
Somewhere along a blog surf I saw this stunning pillow made from Granny Squares. Love it! The white background makes all those colors pop. I have the yarn, maybe I will only need a year to finish it! But it only illustrates how we are inspired by other bloggers. I could (and sometimes do) spend too much time surfing. But I am obsessed with ideas, projects and the people who share. 

Gratuity Moment: knee pain, now I appreciate the time when I didn't have it!

Comments