The next three posts are my polyvore excursions. I am still having format issues with blogger and apologize that only one post is showing per page. Very, Very, Irritating!
Working on the mood board for the Colette Spring/Summer Palette Challenge. Of course, fresh T's for summer are essential. If I can find quality at a good price, they are a buy. White and basic colors. A bow blouse that reminds me of a Jalie pattern in the stash, a couple small floral tunics in light cotton or lawn, a lace collarless blouse and, of course, a new white Cardigan. I already have patterns that will accommodate these pieces. I need fabrics for the blouses though. A little shopping may be required.
Working on the mood board for the Colette Spring/Summer Palette Challenge. Of course, fresh T's for summer are essential. If I can find quality at a good price, they are a buy. White and basic colors. A bow blouse that reminds me of a Jalie pattern in the stash, a couple small floral tunics in light cotton or lawn, a lace collarless blouse and, of course, a new white Cardigan. I already have patterns that will accommodate these pieces. I need fabrics for the blouses though. A little shopping may be required.
Comments