'Tis The Season


If only the stars would align. I am fighting some sort of achy, sore throat, feel like crap thing off and on the last couple days. I had great plans for housework......I had great plans for sewing.....mostly I am sitting in a chair with a hot cup of tea doing a little knitting and wishing this would pass. I am not sure if it might be early allergy symptoms, but that is certainly a possibility. Therefore, I have taken 1/2 of my allergy medication and will surely be asleep within the hour. I cannot take the whole thing, I will be out for two days, really. So, nothing exciting to report except for the little slogan above that I picked up somewhere along the way. Thought it was cute. I apologize heartily for not crediting the developer, but thank you...who ever you are. Tomorrow is another day.  Gratuity Moment: I could be a lot sicker.  




 I llllll

Comments