The Tuesday Teapot, on Wednesday

 Today's teapot is a happy garden themed piece. It is a Pfaltzgraff pattern popular about 10 years ago, or so. This is the only piece that I have from that collection. It reminds me that Spring is coming soon. My tulips are up about 4 inches, I am so happy. I have always loved Spring and gardening but this year probably more than ever. This is an 8 cup pot. The background color reminds me of oyster shells.
 A nice little lid. This pot holds the heat very well. It must be the quality of the stoneware. I also wish I had purchased some cups or mugs and some little plates for tea snacks. Oh well. I will check out ebay and see what pops up.








The hallmark is "Naturewood."







Gratuity Moment: finally got the photo's to upload, but quite frankly I have no idea I how did it! Oh well.

Comments