Not long ago, Flickr passed the point where they had over 6
billion photos residing on their service. That's a lot. In fact it's
more than a lot, but our brains have a hard time making that kind of
information usable. In order to help put it into perspective, artist
Erik Kessels made a print of every photo uploaded to Flickr on a
specific day. The result is over a million images that make up huge
piles
in the Foam gallery. The project is called, "Photography in Abundance."
It is new toy week for me. I have been playing with a new camera. Husband doesn't understand why I don't print them all. He has no idea how many photo's I take before I choose one to use on the blog. And for the most part, they aren't so great. So I am in the process of learning the camera and hoping the local community college offers a photography course next semester. I need help. While googling some photography sites, I found this. Thought it was interesting. I am working on some RTW pant alterations, hopefully they will be up tomorrow. In the meantime, just think about all those photo's if they were film. I would need a thousand shoe boxes for those babies.
Gratuity Moment: digital cameras, what fun1
Comments
But it is a nice picture, this one :>)
Cheers!
Jeanneke.