SNAP-I am not Happy

 Remember the design wall? Well, after completing the design and assembly process, it was time to take it down. 


The Fall/Halloween Quilt is in the machine now, being quilted. More insights on that in another post. Remember, I am relatively new to machine quilting and this is truly a learning process. Practice, Practice, Practice. Anyway........


 This photo shows the cross-bar supports on the back of the frame. The stands and legs attach to the side of the frame.
the offender
Two- of the four snap-on-the-frame doo-hickeys came off the frame with a little push from the front to the back. Snug but popped off with relative ease. I was actually thinking that maybe this was a little more portable than I thought.  On to little snappy thing #3, then SNAP! The little bugger broke right off. Plastic! How did we live before it, can we live after it? Now the whole darn thing is essentially useless without the support frame. I could maybe use it as a sail on the boat if the engines fail....I could write profound messages on it and carry it around the city to inspire others....I could use the flannel for PJ bottoms...I could toss the whole thing! I will inquire if there are replacements available, but quite frankly, I am not happy. 

Gratuity Moment: glad I got this at a price below suggested retail, wish I had not spent more than $9.99....as in infomercial price! (We'll send you TWO, just pay the additional shipping and handling..................................)

Comments