When Passions Collide

I must apologize for the lack of sewing interest this week or so. An explanation is forthcoming. At this time of year my little garden demands my time. Because it is small I am always surprised when a bumper crop of something reaches its pick and do something with me date. This is a table garden, just enough for eating and sharing. Well, tell that to the 3 cucumber plants! Buckets and Buckets of them. They are perfect and well formed. So, I have been canning.   The fabric on my cutting table, the quilt squares lined up on the table, and all that other stuff on the list will not spoil if they sit for a while. Therefore, the cucumbers have won. There are more, I am off to buy more jars today. Guess who is getting pickles in their Christmas Baskets this year? Everyone!
This is 1/3 of the harvest today. If you are interested in the recipe and finished product, please click on the Ladybug at the top right of the page to go to Kitchen Chronicles.

Gratuity Moment: mushroom compost?

Comments

rayfamily said…
Lucky girl! Thanks for commenting over on a sustainable life, I'm glad to have found your blog!