 |
| Seafoam green cotton rick-rack |
 |
| buttons on cards, uncut |
|
|
Hello, more treasures from the Vintage sewing chest. I am still sorting and deciding what to keep and what to pass on.
Actually, it is a little harder than I thought. I want to keep it all. Anyway, I am not sure how I will use this rick-rack, but the buttons will likely stay on their cards.
 |
| more buttons |
I really like the art work on the cards. Did you see the price....10 cents! Good grief, what a bargain. On the bottom of the card "Genuine Pearl" is printed. I really don't think these are pearl, they are plastic but the finish is a little pearlized. Any ideas of what to do with these?
Gratuity Moment: when I found this perfect vintage rose in my garden. The scent is amazing!
Comments