Sunday Plan and Post # 5

Bloss in Beautiful Pictures For Spring Inspiration
Photo is courtesy of an anonymous person on smashingmagazine.com. While our trees are not at this stage yet, we will be in a few days. Spring is stunning after a long bleak winter. Actually two weeks of winter would be considered long and bleak to me. That said, it will be a busy two weeks upcoming. Sewing projects to be wrapped up include:
  • finish the center panel of the patriot (quilt-that is-see "a peek at the patriot")
  • add border #1, I have chosen an off-white tone on tone fabric for this
  • decide on the outer border configuration. will this be one fabric, that incorporates the colors strongest in the center panel or will I piece this with the red, white and blue scrap collection? I will do some auditioning before I decide.
  • fluff the cotton batting in the dryer on low heat then lay it out to relax before layering the quilt.
  • the remainder of the off-white fabric will be a backing.
  • clean up studio B-which is my dining room, Easter dinner would be odd with all the fabric lying around. 
  • deal with the worlds most boring project for some reason, the T shirt project. for some reason I am having trouble getting back to that. However, I need for this to be done, a great deal of the summer-sew depends on it.
  • this is a very busy week, life-wise, so I will be realistic and just deal with these two items for now. anything additional will be a bonus.     

Comments