Bunny Sightings, Sunshine, is Spring here yet?

I collect stuff, all kinds of stuff. The seasonal items signal change to me and these make me smile. They are whimsical and remind me of the sweet little books I used to read to my boys when they were small. They also remind me of my own childhood where an active imagination could concoct stories from just about anything. I am a reader as well. Feeding my passions for reading, the first book my Grandfather gave me to read from his library was Charles Dickens, __A Tale of Two Cities. I was 8 years old.  I was thinking more along the lines of Nancy Drew Mysteries.  But I digress.

It is probably a good thing that I have no close neighbors,  except for the various wildlife. I can just hear it now "...first decent day with a little sunshine and she's out there posing her bunny collection and taking pictures!" Call 911!*click on photo's for detail.

Velveteen Rabbit


Madame with her new apron and a carrot in her basket

said carrot in basket

this couple with their Easter trees

tucked in among the tulips not yet in bloom and the just emerging sedum, this Mum and her kids are out to catch a few rays

Comments