- I like well felted wool, the hand is flexible enough for comfortable stitching but the fabric is stable.
- Fusibles do stabilize the cut edges.
- Steam-a-Seam 2 is not the best fusible for me.
- I will be using a nice little Pellon I have stashed away somewhere for the next project.
- I know this will sound whiney but I am not so good cutting circles. We have discussed this before, but now I am thinking about a die cutter. Just thinking.
- *ps, in the name of being productive and useful....I hemmed and altered 5 pairs of trousers, just saying.
Saturday, January 18, 2014
A Penny for Your Thoughts
I suspect you know by now that I had parts of this quilt done and lost the whole thing. I had it in a basket that got moved into an obsc...
Seen of Facebook
6 hours sewing yesterday! 6! Haven't been able to do that for Months. Is the space a mess, oh yes. Do I care? Not at all. Crikey, whe...
Some years ago I "met" a fabulous, kind and generous person via an early message board that focused on hand embroidery. We were...