- I like well felted wool, the hand is flexible enough for comfortable stitching but the fabric is stable.
- Fusibles do stabilize the cut edges.
- Steam-a-Seam 2 is not the best fusible for me.
- I will be using a nice little Pellon I have stashed away somewhere for the next project.
- I know this will sound whiney but I am not so good cutting circles. We have discussed this before, but now I am thinking about a die cutter. Just thinking.
- *ps, in the name of being productive and useful....I hemmed and altered 5 pairs of trousers, just saying.
Saturday, January 18, 2014
A Penny for Your Thoughts
Christmas did indeed come early for me, in July. Her name is Lola. While sorting out the project boxes to pull the Christmas fabrics, ...
Goodie Gumdrops as muttered by Lord Grantham as he was trying to absorb the cultural changes of the world around him. I am in the same bo...
Much to my surprise the photos I wanted to share this day were of a miniature quilt. Well fiddle-de-de Miss Scarlet they did not show up ...
The Charm Jumble rows are all assembled, pressed with seams open, starched (because I like to do that) and hanging on the front bar of th...