This is a repost from October 2014. The reason? While sorting a drawer in the studio I came across a bit of giant ric-rack, well maybe more than a bit. So, of course, I am looking for purpose and remembered why I bought it to begin with. Life sure was different then, but in many ways just the same.
|
|
| All ideas here from this Pinterest Page! Today was 'one of those days.' Have you ever felt that way. Sort of tired, a little cranky with no reason. You break down and eat the candy bar gift from the Mr. and spend the whole day with a chocolate Migraine! You keep testing this theory because you just do not want it to be true. How, how, how can the innocent little chocolate bar be the trigger of those God awful headaches? Well rats, I think it is. Now what am I going to do? 7 hours later I start scanning the Pinterest boards for Ric-rac ideas. The back story is a little complicated but I am going to need some ideas for using this old fashioned trim. I have a few but how many kitchen towels can a Sewist make? I ask you. |
| We have pot holders, garland, tote
bags, quilts, flowers etc. I have a few ideas of my own, of course.
I'll be doing some more scanning. Without chocolate. Rats. |
-

I plan to do Flash Back Mondays as a semi-regular feature here on the blog. I have 10+ years of posts, semi-completed posts and ideas, so I will dust some off and re-share. I am a one-man show here and I want to inspire and create interest in our craft. From time to time I will share ideas from other bloggers and online sources. So, welcome new subscribers, hope to keep you entertained and as always, There Will Be No Ads on Sewtopia.
Comments