A few weeks ago, The Ladies of the Cloth gathered and we had some nice surprises! Quilty friend Linda, presented her Pandemic UFO's. You know, we all have them and she took that time to finish two projects. The one above is an example of her expert hand applique style. The batik border and binding set the piece of beautifully!
Her larger finish is this star quilt. Each star is a bit different and my photo is not so good. I thought I had a pic of the entire piece, but alas, I do not. So sorry, but these colors, echo's of Fall are now out of the pile and decorating somewhere in Linda's home!
A star is born!
Tomorrow, more from that gathering.
- July 16th, wow, I cannot believe it has been so long, but, I needed a break, simple as that. The blog is a journal, as you know, but sometimes stepping away, examining purpose and direction is essential. I found a new photo's transfer process, thinking positive here. Thinking positive!

Comments