My Stars! Thank You Jennie.

Who doesn't like a star? Stars can be fashioned so many ways, switch up the colors on a pattern like this and you have a totally different star.

Jenny Doan does stars so well over at Missouri Star Quilt Company, follow the link for the text and the tutorial. This one uses pre-cut fabrics. Love it.
No photo description available.
Jenny Doan shares this one, HERE!

  • Another week passed, another Summer month in the rear view mirror. Time waits for no one. 
  • The heat is a bit much, it plays havoc with my arthritic bones. 
  • I started piecing a new quilt today. I had cut out the pieces some time ago but now we assemble.
  • The generator will be installed next week. I need to seek out some full width fabric for backings. I have three tops to quilt. I am ready. 
  • This pandemic has had an interesting side effect, some friendships have strengthened and grown while others have faltered. It was not unexpected but sad in a way. Things really aren't what you think they are.  The tragedy lies in finally accepting the truth that I hid from myself knowing that I really knew it all along. 

Comments