The Attic Angels Fluttered Into the 1970's in Quilt Number Four

The first time I saw the Ladies use this pattern was in 1972. That was the year my first son was born. His baby quilt was this. It was loved and washed until it fell apart. This one actually has segments of one of my Easter dresses in it. I had purchased to much fabric and they used it for this quilt. 

It was shortly after this that they discovered polyester batting. This one has a flannel blanket inside. It is a happy little quilt. Bright colors and pastels, perfect for Summer bedroom. It is also full sized.

  Machine pieced and hand quilted, it has been used but not too much.
A simple muslin backing with the roll to the front binding. 


  • This quilt reminded me that there are two others I need to share. 
  • Do you wonder what will happen to these when you are no long here? 
  • The Ladies worked so hard making all these, I cherish them.

Comments