More Works in Progress....

This is one of the most beautiful Pineapple quilts I have ever seen. I love the colors and design. A work of art. I believe Barb,  from the Ladies of the Cloth Group, is the finisher for this one. I know she will do an amazing finish on this, her quilting skills are certainly up to the task!
The fabrics Kay used in this one are so varied, so eclectic.....I am thrilled she presented it to the group. Can't wait to see this one finished.
And look at this one! I just can't believe how meticulous each row is and how well the colors and patterns join.
Another little beauty that will gain another life, thanks to Kay.
  • I am stalled on my project, prepping for an estate sale is long hours and exhausting work. Seeing a lifetime accumulation of "things" and "stuff" is downright depressing.
  • I am having a major clear out as well. I have relinquished a large amount of inherited furniture. It was left to me years ago and now it need to move on to someone else. It actually wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. 
  • Only a few collections will remain here, special ones, only the ones that have special meaning to me. 
  • These quilt tops are special and gifting them to the group of friends was a lovely gesture and we all appreciate the work and time involved.

Comments