In My Mind, On My Back Porch, On a Glider, Playing With Wool!

Image may contain: plant, table, tree and outdoor
I want this. My back porch is a little bigger and not vintage looking and certainly not Victorian in style but I can glam it up. That is my plan for Spring.

About the only good thing that has come from my little New Years Day tumble was time to catch up reading, a favorite past time. I can't use the Coronet, sitting at the machine to sew is also a bit limited. It is Frustrating.

In addition, I have had a little bit of a cooking break. Not because I can't but I am sort of on strike. My sharp knives have a life time guarantee for sharpening. You just pack them up, send them back to the maker, they sharpen and recondition them and return them, no cost. Now husband thought it would be a good time to do that. He sent all of them, every single one, every sharp knife I own is now in New York. Have you ever tried to cook with no sharp knives?

Now, to be fair I could go out to the motor home, unzip the big honkin cover and climb up there. I have great knives in there too but it is not going to happen. I cannot heave myself up there right now, so ... strike it is. Not sure where dinner will be tonight but it won't be here!

Playing with wool.



  

Comments