A This and That Post...Because I Am Living a Some of This and Some of That Life

Meri Meri Liberty Print Cupcake Liners, Set of 100
Now, who would not love to have little cup cake papers in Liberty Prints? Really, can you just see these little beauties on a sweet little cake stand near your Tuesday Teapot?
It seems that I just can't get around to finishing anything these days. I have a quilt top, needs pressed for 4 or 5 days now. I see it, walk past it.... say "not right now" and move on to something else.
The "something else" in this instance is the fog coming up the valley making a magical sort of scene. To capture it I needed to go into the house, find a camera, run back capture the light. By the way...I don't run. 
 I have a bedroom half strip cleaned and think... that mattress is so heavy... I'll lift it off tomorrow.
I can't wait to get to the garden center to choose my vege for the season. 2012 was a really good year in my garden, I hope this year will be too. 

 I have to get in gear and so some major baking for our church fish fry on Friday. Everything is out and ready to go....I want to sew. Not clean, not bake, not cook dinner....sew. Since Thursday is my scheduled day to sew all day I will need to do other things. See what I mean. Mostly I am thinking about the Potager! Give me one day of sunshine and I am out there, in the raised beds, planning the summer.  

  • I do apologize, Blogger is acting up, Google is out to lunch and I give up, for now. 
  • I have lovely examples from yesterday's Ladies of the Cloth gathering. For some odd reason I am unable to retrieve the photo's and my oral description would be lacking.
  • Off to do something...bake...cook...and dream of warmer days ahead. PS: the Liberty Print cupcake papers are from Williams Sonoma!

Comments