|An orchid I have not killed yet.|
Some thoughts bouncing around in my wee head:
- I used to like to sleep on the hard floor, the word is 'used.'
- I have been having dog dreams, puppies, older dogs, needing homes.
- I would have made a terrible Nun.
- Grammatical errors drive me nuts.
- If men had to have mammograms there would be a better way.
|Sedum, in full bloom.|
- There are a lot of really, really talented quilters out there.
- I know many use the medium as a source of income, could we keep the ads in the margins?
- Pop-up ads are the most annoying element of blogging. If you pop-up, I delete.
- If I have to join some special blog platform with a user name and a password to post a comment, again, I delete.
- There are a lot really, really not so talented Sewists out there. I have no problem with their blogs but let us not pretend they are at the expert level. People, puckered seams, crooked stitching and ill fitting garments are not expert. Be honest with yourself and your audience, anything else is wasting our time.
|My Lucy, the sweetest dog I have ever known.|
- I could explain to my friends that I really am there for them and they don't have to be strong all the time.
- The money donated to relief efforts actually were used to help the poor and suffering rather than lining the pockets of corrupt politicians.
- That our populace would look in the mirror before they leave the house, comb their hair, shave, wear clean clothes and not swear and yell at people.
- And particularly their own dear children.
- Today is National Zipper Day.....I am not even going to comment on that, just wanted you to know.